Sarah Wilson - feeling through humanity's dissonance, humans hunger for hard work and avoiding the diet version of life
March 13, 2023
Described as 'all striving no arriving…' Sarah thrives in the early stages of a movement - feeling her way into the zeitgeist of now & unpacks in ways that resonate with reality. Ultimately driven by curiosity & shunning growth, she talks about Wild Activism as a responsibility of the current age with agency in tact.
Having less fucks to give about speaking her mind & with a bipolar superpower, she shares how she is unlearning & returning to humanity to navigate out of a spiritual PTSD, simulteneously saving but living the fuck out of life’, and why she is off to Paris
- Taking her cue from International women of strength
- Owning her intensity
- Has the lucky country become more racist and bigoted?
- Why laid back Aussies don’t want their comfort boat rocked by the reality of the less wealthy.
- Why Aussie’s are aching to not be the anti intellectual country down South
- Feeling into where the pain points are for the humans around her
- The story behind donating 100% of the I Quit Sugar profit
- Her conscious decision to live rather than take her life by stepping into the option of shedding everything and letting go of ALL the things she was attached to.
- Setting a 5 year goal to be content w not being beholden to the endless desire for more.
- Trodding her ego into the ground & the outcome thrusting her into growth
- Every time she releases her grip & lets the flow of life back in - growth prevails.
- Learning to get engaged & enraged about the climate crisis
- Turn anxiety into action
- We live in a culture where discomfort & inconvenience thrive yet we feel alive when we are on the edge & pushed out of our comfort zone.
- Lighting the way back to love
- Defining her Dharma
- Fostering indigenous children as a respite carer
- The responsibility of steadying yourself when living with anxiety
- Anxiety can be a super power - hyper vigilant, hyper sensitive
- The evolutionary purpose of anxiety
- The rebellious act of bucking the growth paradigm
Buy the Book - Futuresteading - Live Like tomorrow mattersSupport the show
Support the show
Casual Support - Buy Me A Coffee
Regular Support - Patreon